Find the right development support for your long-acting product.
To achieve long-acting therapeutic goals in pharmaceutical products, having the right development and manufacturing support is crucial.
LLS Health is an expert in developing and commercializing long-acting drugs, from injectables to implantables, for a wide variety of applications. Our multi-disciplinary team of specialists have a wealth of experience solving formulation and device development challenges to help you successfully bring your long-acting innovation to life.
Speak with Our Experts
At LLS Health, we are polymer-agnostic and dedicated to helping you find the right solution to meet your long-acting drug product goals. Our team has a wealth of experience with a wide range of polymer excipients.
LLS Health can support you from the early stages of your development journey, working with you to develop a target product profile (TPP) and meet your drug product goals. We have the skills and expertise to bring your long-acting injectable or implantable system to market.
Microsphere Feasibility Program:
Kick start your next microsphere depot injection project.
Implant Feasibility Program:
Explore the potential of implantable dosage forms.
Minimize the foreign body response and extend the lifetime of neurostimulation devices, sensors, and other long-term implants.
Benefit from data-driven formulation development and optimization services.
At LLS Health, we have a wealth of experience scaling-up technologies and supplying GMP material to support your clinical trial needs.
We can support you in developing long-acting formulations for a wide range of dosage forms. All our services are designed to support you in achieving your unique product goals.
What we offer:
- Implantable drug delivery systems and intravaginal rings (IVRs) – we have more than 20 years of IVR development experience, and have delivered some 25 implantable products in the last five years.
- Microsphere and gel depot injections – we’re experienced with PLGA microspheres, in-situ forming gels, and proprietary injectable technologies, and have worked on 12+ depot injection projects in the past five years.
- Drug-eluting medical devices – we collaborate closely with both clients and our Medical Division to develop high-performance combination products. In the last five years alone, we’ve worked on more than 10 drug eluting medical devices for a wide range of APIs.
- Injector devices – we offer sterile filling services for next-generation injector devices, from wearables, to on-body and patient administered formats. We work closely with our Contract Manufacturing Group to provide components, assembly and filling for all your project needs.
Whatever your market or application need, we can support you in meeting your goal.
- Women’s health – we have decades of experience developing products to support women’s needs, from long-acting injectables to intravaginal rings.
- Ophthalmic – we are experts in developing long-acting ocular solutions, providing services ranging from precision extrusion and co-extrusion for implants as well as development and manufacturing of intravitreal injectables.
- 505(b)(2) products – we are dedicated to working with you to develop unique formulation approaches to help you along the 505(b)(2) pathway to get to market.
- Novel product development and partnerships – partner with us for the complete development, scale-up and manufacturing of your novel product, whether a novel vaginal ring, long-acting contraceptive implantable or injectable. Leverage our creative product development and experience to ensure that your product is perfectly designed for optimum manufacturability.